- Q: What are your store policies?
- A: STORE POLICIES
• PURCHASING FIREARMS ONLINE
It is illegal to ship firearms to anyone not holding an active Federal Firearms License (FFL). For that reason, firearms purchased online may be picked up at our store by Pennsylvania residents only or shipped to an FFL (gun store) near you. We will contact and verify the FFL you select before we ship your firearm(s). The buyer is encouraged to contact the receiving FFL licensee before purchase.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 3 business days of purchase.
Sales on the following items are final:
1. Special orders.
2. Products sold “as is” or “used” or that have been installed or used after receipt.
3. Illumination devices, electronic sights and optics.
• USED FIREARMS
Used firearms may not be returned. All sales are final. Description and photos (if available) are provided by the seller.
• GENERAL FIREARM SALES
All firearms, magazines, receivers and restricted law enforcement items are sold and shipped in accordance with all existing federal, state and local laws and regulations. Many of the firearms, magazines and parts for sale on this website may be restricted or prohibited in your area. Please check your local and state regulations before ordering.
All new firearms are shipped in the original manufacturer’s box, with magazine(s), accessories and applicable warranty. Firearms requiring warranty work must be returned to the factory within 1 year of purchase for repair. Accessories and special order items not normally sold by our store will not be covered under warranty even if these products are part of an integrated firearms package, unless we have guaranteed the entire package in writing. Please contact the original manufacturer for warranty information on all accessories and special order items.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM THE PEOPLE THAT VISIT OUR BLOG, WEBSITE OR APP?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience.
WHEN DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, Use Live Chat or enter information on our site.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To improve our website in order to better serve you
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
• To quickly process your transactions
• To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
• To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information. All transactions are processed through a third-party gateway provider.
DO WE USE ‘COOKIES’?
• Allow customers to ‘log-in’ to the Site
• Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart
• Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies.
You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If users disable cookies in their browser:
If you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled. Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
THIRD-PARTY TECHNOLOGY SERVICES
We (the Site) may use third-party technology services. These services may include, but are not limited to the following:
• Ecommerce website service provider(s)
• Payment gateway(s)
• Fraud prevention screening
We share your Personal Information with these third parties.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we (or third parties) use this Order Information to:
• Process payments
• Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud
CALIFORNIA ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
• Users can visit our site anonymously
Can change your personal information by logging into your account
COPPA (CHILDREN ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
FAIR INFORMATION PRACTICES
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM ACT
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
• Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders
• Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can us at email@example.com.
- Q: Do you warranty your rifles?
- A: Yes, there is a one year warranty on all rifles. Barrel and action coatings are not covered.
- Q: Do I need to use an FFL to buy a rifle from you?
- A: Yes. We are an FFL and will ship your rifle to you using an FFL of your choice. If you are a Pennsylvania resident we can do the transfer here at our store.
- Q: What form of payment do you accept?
- A: We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, Paypal, personal check, or cashiers check. If paying by check once the check clears we will ship the rifle to your FFL.
- Q: Do I need to give a deposit to buy a rifle that is available for immediate sale?
- A: No deposit is required.
- Q: Are the rifles listed on the website really ready for immediate sale?
- A: If the rifle shows an “In stock quantity” of 1 or more then the rifle is available for immediate sale.
- Q: Do you build custom hunting rifles?
- A: Yes. Some people use tactical rifles for hunting rifles so the term “hunting rifle” can be interpreted differently by different people. If you have a certain build in mind contact us and let’s discuss it. We can probably build any type of bolt action rifle you want.
- Q: Will you build multiple rifles to all the same specifications of my choice if I place an order with you?
- A: Yes. Please contact us to discuss this type of order. A deposit would be required for this type of order.
- Q: Is shipping included in the selling price?
- A: There is a flat rate charged for all items shipped from our store including rifles.
- Q: Do you ship outside the United States?
- A: No.